Katherine Thorn, LPC
|Providing Counseling for Growth and Change
501 Church St.
Vienna, VA 22180
|Copyright 2007 KatherineThorn. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by RustedRimDesign©
|Professional Membership and Training
- Mid-Atlantic Group Psychotherapist Society, 1999-present
- Mental Health Counselors Association, 1999-present
- Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors, 2001-present
- LPC Virginia State License #0701003301 (January 2002)
- Pet Loss and Bereavement Counselor Training (May 2004)
- Certified Group Psychotherapist by AGPA (December 2004)
- Grief Recovery Specialist Training (October 2005)
Post graduate classes, Johns Hopkins University, June 1999 through
May 2001, 12 credit hours, including Diagnosis and Treatment Planning,
Cross-Cultural Counseling, and Gender Issues in Counseling.
M.A., Community Counseling, University of Maryland, 1992, 4.0 GPA
B.A., Psychology/Business, University of Maryland, 1988, Summa Cum